The Conservative Thought Hour will be the communication system through which conservative thought, as well as opposing views can be delivered.
We are building a large library of interviews with people of substance to the conservative mind. Activists, economists, artists, politicians, writers and journalists, and even more will be guests.
Anyone with a message that should be heard will find their voice welcome on the Conservative Thought Hour.
Many of our guests are very busy people. We will not, therefore, expect them to address multiple distribution methodologies. Instead, we will take the message they present, and deliver it over radio and through “The American” Newsletter.
Millions of Americans are not technology proficient, and are unable to get the news from their phones or computers. Yet, each needs to have access to current events. That is why American Endeavor will use radio as its primary platform.
Delivery of the Message
Conservative Thought Hour is an interview format, weekly radio program delivered from our Flagship Station, WENG. Owned by Fiorini Media, WENG is an independent station based in Englewood, Florida. We began broadcasting on Saturday, June 5th 2021, and a few of the interviews we have aired are:
- Emery McClendon, Fellow, Project 21 – On being a black Conservative.
- Sabin Howard, Renowned Sculptor – On Creating The WWI Memorial for Pershing Park, Washington, DC.
- Larry Lessig, Harvard Law Professor – Has democracy failed our country?
- Patrick Moore, Founder, Greenpeace – Fighting the weather hoax.
- Roger Garside, British Diplomat – When will China fail?
- Scott Shepard, Fellow, NCPPR – Forcing corporate boards to be un-woke.
- Horace Cooper, Project 21 – On rising crime and social justice.
Keep listening for even more great interviews.